852 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
To build a career as bank teller in one of the most stable and trusted banking institutions and deliver my proven ability in handling customer service, conflict resolution, and cash handling.
Over 5 year’s experience in the banking industry.
Detailed worker with strong problem-solving skills.
Proven work ethic towards honest environment.
Strong Public Relations/Communication/|Bookkeeping/ Mathematical Skills/Perfect Balancing/Multi-Tasker/Vault Operation/Problem Solver
PS Bank, Saint Louis, MO
- Maintained member satisfaction by providing honest and prompt service.
- Proposed security measures to ensure funds are not being compromised.
- Examined checks for endorsement.
- Secured the cash and checks received from the clients.
- Verified the amounts received as compared to the amount stated in the checks or deposit slips.
- Issued computer-generated receipts to bank clients.
- Ensured that clients’ name and other information are correct before entering in the database.
- Verified every transaction made and the corresponding signature before issuing checks.
- Collected loan and credit payments.
- Explained bank policies to confused clients regarding approval and disapproval of loans.
- Posted regularly on bulleting board all mail deposits and returned checks for the day.
- Verified all pertinent information on credit card payments.
- Improved Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act
- Reduced banking hours by implementing simultaneous transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals and home equity payments and transfers using advanced software
- Awarded Top Bank Teller of the Year, 2007
B.S. in Banking and Finance
University of California, Santa Barbara, CA
- Banking and Finance Certificate
- Customer Service Standards Training