Data Entry Resume
4202 Black Oak Hollow Road
San Jose, CA 95113
Objective To get a position as Data Entry Supervisor and further my skills in Spreadsheet, MS Word, and other clerical functions.
- 50 words per minute
- Excel Applications
- MS Word
- Basic Balancing
- Working knowledge in Graphs and Tables
- WordPerfect Office, Microsoft Office, Lotus 1-2-3
- FoxPro, and Excel
- HTML coding, HotMetal Pro, Dreamweaver, Cold Fusion
Data Entry Supervisor, 2009 - Present
ABC Company, Elmsford, NY
- Developed policies for corporate bank accounts and other legal documents.
- Reviewed correspondence letters to corporate investors.
- Supervised four Data Encoders for the operation department.
- Ensured that data policies, instructions, and priorities are being observed.
Data Entry Operator, 2006-2008
DEF Company, Elmsford, NY
- Prepared data to be entered into the main database.
- Processed accounts of current and old customers.
- Reviewed documents to ensure accuracy before uploading into the backup system.
- Secured information on system upgrades and changes.
Area Encoder, 2006-2008
GHI Company, Elmsford, NY
- Encoded processed sales in the CPAS.
- Checked and computed the amount stated in the contract.
- Posted weekly and monthly sales of each Distributor in bulletin board.
- Issued Official Receipts to Field Collectors.
- Generated computer-aided receipts and distributed to the Verifiers.
- Arranged submitted receipts in Excel to determine the number of collected and uncollected receipts per collector.
- Comprehensive Course in Secretarial Functions
- Association of Data Encoders
BS in Secretarial
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
More Popular Sample Resumes: