4031 Flint Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective: To obtain a permanent position in a whole new challenging environment where my skills will be fully utilized for the growth of the company.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge in office administration
- Ability to work under pressure with impressive results
- Working knowledge in MS Word, excel, Open Office, Spreadsheet
- Internet applications
- Strong leadership skills
- Motivational skills
- Driving Skills
Area Manager, 2008 - Present
ABC Company, Carthage, IN
- Oversaw the whole organization including collection, verifications and sales.
- Managed day-to-day operations.
- Coordinated with Sales Distributors.
- Monitored the locations of filed collectors and verifiers.
- Utilized Peachtree Accounting Software to post daily payments.
- Increased encyclopedia sales by 80% in the year 2007 and 2009.
- Reduced manpower by implementing the use of automated billing system.
Company Verifier, 2005 - 2008
Haber Inc. Carthage, IN
- Secured duplicate copy of application forms from Sales Agents.
- Studied and analyzed the products to be purchased based on the application form.
- Computed and checked the amount stated in the application form.
- Proceeded to the clients’ residence and verified all the details provided in the form.
- Asked questions relative to clients’ capacity to pay to ensure that they will not default on their payment.
- Reduced repossession rate by 95% by conducting comprehensive verification process.
- Revived old accounts by introducing win-win compromise on discounts.
Diploma in Office Administration, 2005
Columbia University, New York, NY
- Persuasive Marketing Techniques
- How Successfully Close Big Deals
More Popular Sample Resumes: