1947 Heather Sees Way
Vian, OK 74962
To join a reputable medical institution where my extensive medical and practical experience as a Nurse will be fully utilized.
- Reliable and responsible
- Calm and professional
- Supportive of clients’ rights
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Skilled in medical intervention and first aid
- Sensitive to patients’ needs
- Good rapport with patients, family, staff and physicians
- Can relate well to people from different cultures
Polymedic Plaza, Wilmington, NC
Hospital Nurse :
2007 – Present
- Took care of 10 patients per section.
- Supervised patient admissions and discharges.
- Studied patients’ progress and reported to physicians for any clinical change.
- Helped patients in facilitating Phil Health claims.
- Informed patients/families on health care needs, options and remedies.
- Assisted Nursing Manager in supervising staff nurses.
- Reviewed staffing requirements and floor assignments.
- Reviewed patient charts before submitting to the physician in charge.
CUMC, Wilmington, NC
- Administered care to terminally ill patients.
- Charted and documented activities
- Conducted clinical tasks in accordance with hospital policies.
- Conducted orientation on new staff members.
- Evaluated patient conditions and informed family members.
- Checked the temperature of Dengue patients every 30 minutes.
- Bathed and fed the patients inflicted with AAA Disease.
- Changed the diapers of old patients.
- Assisted new nurses in insulin shots and local anesthetic.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing,
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Dressing applications
- Catheter, IV, and suctioning training
- Charting and documentation of patient care
- Acute and chronic care experience
- P.C. and Microsoft Office literate
- N.A.R. license # 3779948, State of Minnesota, 2004
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certified, American Red Cross, 2005
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Nursing Association
More Popular Sample Resumes: