Using a Resume Example is key to writing a professional looking resume that will get you the interview and ultimately help you win that dream job. We have provided a Resume Example below that will help you in the process of creating a great resume.
A Senior Field Sales Director who has twelve years of proven track record and experience having handled a series of progressive management positions focused in driving sales revenue and increasing market coverage; has handled diverse functions associated with business development, marketing communications, lead-generation activities and account management in a hybrid selling environment including end-user and partner relations; has a strong visual sense of the current market terrain, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the product being sold and marketed, as well as the competitor environment; a confident and concise communicator who is capable of delivering concise, convincing and comprehensive product and corporate presentations, combining content, clarity and humor to fit diverse audiences; a strong leader and an able team player, adept in supporting team members to achieve personal, professional and company revenue goals; a dynamic, highly aggressive, confident, focused and spontaneous, assertive, and results-oriented; has a deep understanding of the whole sales cycle, can immediately prequalify target markets and understand customer needs; can effectively initiate opportunities and link them to appropriate services offered; has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Field Sales Director January 2005 – Present
Riverbed, Corporation, Palo Alto, CA
• Assumed a leadership role handling and overseeing all regional sales operations including both sales and technical project management to fulfill requests and requirements of both direct clients and partners.
• Provided the team with a strategic direction and tactics to successfully cover the market and outsmart competition.
• Set team objectives, planned and rolled out sales goals and quotas aligned to meet the company’s long-term mission, vision and values.
• Hired, trained and motivated sales team, by providing them with a clear corporate growth, lucrative remuneration packages and incentives for meeting quotas and ensuring that customers are satisfied and happy with the service being provided.
• Completed periodic performance reviews to ensure that the sales team is contributing to the growth and productivity of the company.
• Fostered good relationships with affiliates, alliances and systems integrators to handle turnkey and named accounts.
• Liaised with the client’s management teams to ensure project success and achieve revenue yields thru up-selling and repeat orders.
Field Sales Manager - Healthcare Industry April 2003 - November 2004
Proxim Wireless Solutions, Sunnyvale, CA
• Created and executed sales business plans.
• Directed all strategic, creative, business development and channels initiatives to drive significant revenue contributions to the top-line and bottom-line revenue involving pharmaceutical and health care manufacturing companies.
• Assessed the current and emerging markets and educated clients on the developing technology.
• Studied the competition, their vulnerabilities and strengths versus the company’s product and services.
• Developed case studies to help companies achieve objectives during Proof of Concept of product being offered and tested.
Sales Officer January 1996 - March 2003
Radware Corporation, Chicago, IL
• Achieved monthly sales at/or above stated quota.
• Managed, coordinated and submitted weekly itinerary report to the Sales Manager, including notable summaries of what transpired over meetings with clients.
• Administered and monitored developments on accounts and executed sales techniques and procedures.
• Conducted weekly calls and visits to clients to win them from competition.
• Adapted and achieved proven success in solutions-selling approach.
Master of Science in Business Management, Stanford University, CA, 1996
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Stanford University, CA, 1994
• Proficiency and expertise in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Lead generation, marketing and sales skills
• Very effective English verbal communication and written skills
• Effective time management, organizational leadership and motivational skills
• Highly analytical, adaptive and organized
• Aggressive, results-oriented, passionate and confident
Dean’s Lister, Stanford University, 1997
Member, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Senior Member, MBA Association